Attending WOW Camp gives you the opportunity to meet new friends before classes begin! You'll get a jump-start on your college experience - meet key people who will share important tips and insights on being successful in college. Stay overnight on campus in a WLC residence hall and participate in fun activities.
WOW Camp Highlights
- Meet new people before you arrive on campus in the fall,
- Participate in team-building activities led by current students,
- Join interactive presentations led by staff members who will help you become a successful WLC student,
- Take part in activities in the Milwaukee community, and
- Have fun!
WOW Camp will take place July 18-19, 2020. The $40 refundable registration fee includes overnight accommodations and all meals and activities.
If you have questions about the event, please contact Barb Westness at 414.443.8813 or email email@example.com.
WOW CAMP SCHEDULE
WOW CAMP PACKING LIST
MEET THE WOW CAMP LEADERS
WOW Camp Notes
- This program is an optional WOW experience for new students. It does not fulfill the requirement of attending WOW Weekend.
- Space is limited for this opportunity.
- Safety guidelines will be shared with participants and must be followed during the event.
- Wisconsin Lutheran College is following all guidance issued by Milwaukee and Wauwatosa Health Departments as well as the CDC. Plans are subject to change based on new information that is received. Changes will be communicated via email and this webpage.
- Registration fees are refundable.