Skip navigation

Apply for Financial Aid

Students applying for financial aid are considered for all programs for which they are eligible. The amount of financial aid awarded is generally a combination of scholarshipsneed-based aidstudent employment, and loans. It is based on the qualified financial need as determined primarily by the Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA).

  • It's Just Two Steps!*

    1. Fall 2022 New Students (Freshmen and Transfers): Complete the 2022-2023 Online WLC Financial Aid Application

    The online version of the WLC Financial Aid Application is available to incoming freshmen and transfers. Please use the same log-in information that you used to complete your online application to WLC. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admissions at 414.443.8811 or If you prefer to complete the paper version of the application, you can download and print the 2022-2023 WLC Financial Aid Application PDF.

    FALL 2022 RETURNING STUDENTS: Download, print, and complete the 2022-2023 WLC Financial Aid Application PDF form.

    2. Complete a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)

    *In some cases the U.S. Department of Education may require us to collect additional verification information at a later date.


    Contact the Office of Financial Aid with any financial aid application questions:

    What's Next?

    Your Financial Aid Award: A financial aid award letter will be sent to you after your financial aid is determined. Incoming freshmen will receive award letters in the mail starting in December. Transfer students will receive award letters in the mail on a rolling basis. Current students will receive award information via email during the summer.

    Adjustments: If you receive private (non-WLC) scholarships, grants, or loans, you are legally required to report those funds to the Office of Financial Aid. In certain cases, federal and state regulations may require an adjustment to your financial aid award. Adjustments may also be made if there are changes in your family's financial situation during the academic year or if your enrollment status changes.